emby

Saturday 11 October 2014

Final additions

So I'm coming down the last couple of additions to the game and I've added some further prompts to explain what things are to players, for example, what a checkpoint does and what that mysterious bucket is in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Also if you had noticed, last post I showed some screenshots without any trees. My reasoning behind it was that with the NPC's and the cottage, and other things on the screen, it just looked horrifically cluttered and it just wasn't working design wise. I've since updated it so it now has hills and I feel it looks more like the player is approaching something rather than being lost in the woods. That's my two cents about it anyway.

Here's a couple of the prompts that you'll see when playing the game!





No comments:

Post a Comment