emby

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Animating Ella

So now I've got the basic design down to how I like it, I've started animating her model. Now, you've already seen the 'idle' animation, but just in case you missed that post, here it is again (with the added shaders and no jitter this time... hopefully):


I think I'll have to point out that the quality of gifs aren't brilliant (they look fine locally, honest) but I'm sure you're getting the general gist of the animation here. I've also managed to get the 'walk' one done too. This took a while since it was a struggle going back and forth through Photoshop and Illustrator and tweaking the movement to look like an actual person walking. That and making sure there were enough frames for the animation to run smoothly. Again I can't count for upload quality but the basics are all there:


*Upon review, I've noticed it's just the 'idle' that looks shoddy, should be fixed in a future patch...

**I've also now noticed that it's to do with the lack of transparency on the second image, meaning it has a white background instead of none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment